Thursday, February 26, 2015

Eureka Springs //: Take me back.


All I want today is to take a walk through all of the Christmas happenings in Eureka,
drink hot chocolate with home made marshmallows from Daily Roast, and
watch the Christmas Parade & make friends with strangers kind enough to share their blanket.

Maybe all the snow makes me wish for a second Christmas. I'm ok with it. 
Remember to take pictures & videos, but most of all, live in the moment. Take a note of the smell of the air, the tone of kindness in someones voice, the taste of that delicious, fresh marshmallow getting stuck forever in your teeth. 

Happy Thursday, Friends.
-Rosie.

4 comments:

  1. I love this so much! I can't wait to experience Eureka Springs for myself next week! <3
    xo, Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there should be a second Christmas without the stress of real Christmas.
    I'm glad you had a good time! I'm dying to get back out to West Arkansas, it's so much prettier than East Arkansas, heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with you. Second Christmas with out any of the gift giving would be preferable for me.
      I love love love West Arkansas! If you ever have a chance to go to Eureka, I highly recommend it!

      Delete

Have some thoughts? Share them here!